Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stamp stamp stamp!

Despite the pitiful results of my first lino-cut printing efforts, I now enjoy stamp-making. Today I made lots of stamps and started printing out some cards - it's all very amateurish at the moment but a fun place to start.





I'll never be in the same league as these lovely local ladies, but I hope to try some basic fabric printing soon.

Meanwhile, I've also been chuckling at the very funny posts on this site, found via Hoppo Bumpo. It's right up there with good ol' Cakewrecks. *... wipes away tears ...*

2 comments:

Lara said...

Thanks for the comment Juddie! And these stamps look really lovely! Would look good stamped on fabric as a panel in something crafty. Although I never had much luck finding stamp ink for fabric that one could use on a big stamp pad...

Umā said...

juddie, these look fantastic!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails