Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Crafty creatures

I'm planning to reorganise my blog a little, and will be removing my Crafty Creatures link list from the blogroll soon (I mean no disrespect to all the crafters who've inspired me so far - I'm really just tucking the links neatly into the collapsible file that is my blogspace).


Check 'em out - so many wonderful creations to discover:

Angry Chicken

Area Thrifty-One

Chickpea Sewing Studio

Dee Beale

Dottie Angel

Glory Daze

Hoppo Bumpo

Hop Skip Jump

Iris & Lily

Jezze Prints

Little Red Caboose

Lizette Greco 

Maya Made

Meggiecat

Miss Pen Pen

Molly Chicken

Nicole Mallalieu Design

Nini Makes

Oh! Bara

Portabello Pixie

Reenie Su

Ric Rac

Rosehip

Sewn

Six-and-a-half Stitches

Skinny LaMinx

Softies Central

Soule Mama

Taccolina

The Dotted Line

Udder

Whipup



(sweet little cartoons by the wonderful Ms Taccolina)

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails