Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sometimes the world is flat

Although I hadn't yet seen the Japanese monorail fitted out by Ikea, I did spend a bit of time in the Swedish store the other day and was pleasantly surprised by some of their new designs. I think I might buy some lamps this week, and I'll definitely post pictures once I get my hands on a camera cable.

If you're in the market for extra-special flat-packed goods, pop over to Studio lo (found via A A A), where you can find little items like this:




I have my eye on those slippers, and I've seen them in red somewhere too ...

4 comments:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Oh wow! How cool are those slippers!

A said...

I love those slippers! OK, I already have three pairs and maybe a fourth is ridiculous.....?

faz said...

That ikea train is just plain weird!! You'll have to post some pictures if you visit for yourself!!!

Lol flatpack bird house!

Altissima said...

Hi J,
Nifty ideas for customizing ikea stuff here:
http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/
xxK

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails