Monday, June 16, 2008

I feel nervous in hospitals


G is in hospital tonight - I think this is the fifth time he's had surgery since we got married (less than four years ago). He'd really like to have an uneventful year with no medical problems some time soon please!

.... waiting ....



.... recovering ....



I like the irregular pattern of holes in this remote control/nurse call buzzer/speaker:


I must say, we truly value the fact that we can look forward to things getting better. The man in the bed next to G is quite young but in palliative care and making final arrangements with his family, not expecting to recover from his illness. So very sad.

We are the fortunate ones.

4 comments:

Lisa [strickerin] said...

Wishing G a gentle recovery and you lots of love.

Angela said...

I hope G has a speedy recover and will never have too visit a hospital again!

Thank you for my swan heart link, it was very cute.

Angela xx

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh, terrible news. Wishing G a speedy recovery.

The pattern in the nurse call is great. I wonder who designed it.

Umā said...

Sending wishes for a speedy recover and NO MORE HOSPITAL VISITS for G!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails