Sunday, March 01, 2009

Waiting...

Erk! We're trying to be patient as we sit in the transit lounge at Auckland Airport for eleven-and-a-half hours, having been squished on a 3:40am flight from Rarotonga for several hours then finding that our 'connecting' flight has been rescheduled....

I'm feeling very tired, anxious about starting my new job tomorrow and just wanting to get home after a particularly difficult couple of weeks.

.... what I'd really like now is a nice cup of tea. I'm sure it would be all the more comforting if it came with one of Jodie's beautiful teasets!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, you poor thing!
Hope it all goes well with your new job tomorrow. By the way, I tagged you while you were away, but I understand if you're feeling too tired at the moment...

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails