Friday, December 05, 2008

Pssst - fabric sale ..... pass it on!

A little birdy told me that GJ's fabric store is having a sale, which starts next Monday. Melbourne crafty peeps might wish to get down to Lygon St in Brunswick ... don't be put off by the spangled lycra dance costume fabric on the first level, as there is a good selection of designer fabrics in the patchwork/quilting supply section upstairs.


... think I'll treat myself to some long-coveted designs and finally make a start on a quilt for the New Year ....



(image from here.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I'm just writing to let you know about a link error on this blog entry. Where you refer to "GJ's fabric store", the new updated link is:


http://www.bargainshopper.com.au/_webapp_128329/GJ'S_DISCOUNT_FABRICS

BTW I love your blog!

Cheers

Jodie

Juddie said...

Thanks Jodie - I've updated it now :-)

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails