Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sunprints and calico

The recent warm and sunny weather has inspired me to make more sunprints. A couple of weeks ago I made some prints using grasses collected while camping at the Coorong, and I decided to include them in a little exhibition that our class held at Uni.

Here's the production line, when the kitchen was converted into a temporary sunprint drying room:





Our task was to produce a poster to convey our reflections on the field trip. Most of my classmates are architects (landscape or building), so they were able to produce professional-looking computer graphics.



I went super-low-tech ...





Today I'm heading over to BigCat's house for more printing fun with Reenie-Su, Curlypops and Drewzel. I'll post pics later.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

What beautiful prints.

(BTW - you are now the owner of some cake deco stuff from my recentgiveaway!)

CurlyPops said...

I missed this post before I left for Big Cats thismorning. You're poster is fantastic...I love all the different textures and different blue hues.

Bellgirl said...

Love them! How are they done?

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails