Saturday, April 05, 2008

Neglected....

Oh poor little blog, how I've neglected you lately! It's been a very busy month and I just don't know where the time goes.

Oh well, let's try and get back in the swing of things.... Tonight on Kitty's Kaboodle I found these objects of desire:
Italian cars - Bubble and Volpe (swoon!!)



... and a dreamy tree bed by metalworker Shawn Lovell (a four-poster that I actually love, created by a very talented woman)


I also discovered Corrabelle's lovely rubber stamps on her Mayberry Sparrow Etsy shop. Cute stuff!


I love old style stamps.

Finally, I've been tagged by the very creative BigCat, who is hosting an art swap (for which I am working on a few ideas)... Thank you BigCat! I promise I'll respond very soon :-)

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails