Sunday, June 26, 2011

Two steps forward ...

I got home today after 4 days in hospital, having had surgery on both knees. I can get up on my feet but I'm very slow and wobbly - it's rather difficult to manage my crutches as I actually fractured my wrist when I fell over recently (!), so I'm tucked up in bed.






It's a beautifully clear and sunny winter's day and I have the windows open. There are magpies and blackbirds singing outside, I can hear people laughing and whistles blowing from the sportsground nearby, and a crisp breeze is freshening the room while sunlight bounces off the leaves of the lilly-pilly and the buds of the wintersweet  below my window.


I do love winter!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Get well soon Juddie

Jodie said...

Juddie, Poor you ! I hope you feel better soon and watch your step !

Michelle said...

Look after yourself Juddie my sweet! Better yet - get someone else to look after you! A lot more fun.

Janne said...

Hope you recover quickly!

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear that you're all laid up -- here's hoping your recovery is speedy and complete, and that you can continue to find ways to take care....

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails