Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guerillas in our midst

I joined a guerilla gardening group a while ago but haven't yet taken any action in our local area (apart from making a no-dig garden around our street tree to try and soften the streetscape a little). Neighbours have given me lots of compliments for that tiny patch of garden and I know that there are endless opportunities for brightening our neighbourhoods further.



Edina Tokodi's urban moss graffiti provides even more inspiration - it's so easy to do!



...I just love the whole guerilla gardening movement in general.
If you're in the Brunswick/Fitzroy/Carlton/Parkville/Coburg area and would like to join in, please let me know. Anyone can sign up to the online community to find out what's happening in their country and region.

Here's a book
for some background reading.

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails