Monday, January 14, 2008

Warm and fuzzies

It's funny - as a child I was always quite a tomboy, and while I've always had an interest in design and beautiful things I've never thought of myself as being particularly 'girly'. As I frolick through blogland though, I find myself being drawn more and more to the pretty, cutsie stuff that would have left me cold not so long ago.
For example - today I revisited the lovely pages of Enfant Terrible for a bit of a French fix,
then swooned over the pretty pastel colour and textural combinations created by Rose Hip for her cupcakes, woolly house pillows, matryoshka dolls and other delights,



before losing myself in Red Felt Flower's pretty photos documenting her creative home life.

Eek! It's all getting a bit too sickly sweet! Maybe it's time to return to strong dark clean lines and more adult designs ....

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails