Monday, March 26, 2012

A present, and a mysterious presence

I gave G a new bike as an early birthday present (we're both celebrating the big 4-0 this year) ... I love its chic matt-black finish and combination of modern and classic styling.




Due to a whole series of physical issues I haven't been able to ride for the past 18 months, but I really want to get back on my lovely bike too .... hopefully we'll both be out pedalling together soon. Hooray for the slow bike movement and style over speed!

Speaking of beautiful things, here's a snap of a little chap that decided to visit G on his lunch break the other day, in Docklands*, no less!



* for those of you unfamiliar with Melbourne - Docklands is a relatively newly-developed part of the city which is actually quite a social, environmental and cultural wasteland, despite being promoted as an exclusive location for expensive waterfront living and a 'destination' for fabulous entertainment.
....It's the last place I'd expect to find a pretty little owl!

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails