Saturday, May 15, 2010

In stitches

.... an entire day of crafting, chatting, laughing and eating with 60 fabulously crafty bloggers from around the country (and even overseas) - now that was just what I needed to lift my spirits!


I had fun today, and when I finally curl up in bed tonight I'm sure my head will still be swimming with images of delicious fabric colour combinations, amazing stitching skills, gorgeous designs, delightful softies, and the warmth created from the collective enthusiasm of such a diverse group of creative women.


Thank you so much to everyone who made today so much fun (especially Sheridan, who orchestrated the whole darn thing!).

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Sheridan did a fabulous job. I'm glabbergasted at just how much organisation it would have taken, and how smoothly it all went. Amazing!

Nikki said...

Lovely to meet you in person at last, Juddie.

Hope the happy vibe carries on...

Cass said...

It was great to meet you in person and it was a great day wasn't it

Jacinta said...

Hi Juddie, It was such a great day wasn't it! I can't say that I actually created much, but it was really great to meet so many lovely people. Especially the ones like you that I feel I have known for such a long time through blogging.
Cheers!

Belinda aka beeware said...

Hi Juddie
Lovely to meet you on Sat- such a great day.
I really enjoyed being in Melbourne too.

Tanya said...

HI Juddie, I was happy to meet you on Saturday, and now I am happy to meet your blog!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails