Sunday, September 07, 2008

Spring is springing!

I've been a bit tardy with my posts lately, but can you blame me when we're enjoying such glorious Spring weather?! I've spent as much time as possible outside this week.

Yesterday we wandered down past our local Russian church to CERES for a scrummy vege brunch in the sunshine, surrounded by the heady honey-scents of wattle and fruit blossoms.









Although I might miss the crisp Winter weather, I do love the sparkling sunshine and emerging green of Spring :-)

5 comments:

Shellbells said...

ohh I love spring too. Absolutely love the cherry blossom pictures..well framed.

Michelle said...

Me too, love spring. The best time of year! And love your photos, they're gorgeous!

Umā said...

clearly i need to hop on a plane each october and head there so i can live in a world of endless summer. heavenly!

Bird Bath said...

yay to spring & blossoms. love those photos!

Jennifer said...

I just never get over my utter delight in being able to read weather/changing seasons posts from the other side of the world and think about how just as we're moving into fall and winter you over there are moving into spring and summer.... Looks lovely by you!

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails