Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Would Martha Do?

This afternoon was full of laughter, chatter, delicious snacks, sewing machine sounds and wonderful fabric creations, thanks to the generous hospitality of Big Cat and Ms L, along with the sewing expertise and creativity of Cam, Sherrin and Serena at our Thornbury Sewing Extravaganza. We missed Belinda but I'm looking forward to meeting her soon. It was a great day - I feel totally inspired and excited about getting my little machine into action again.

Thank you guys for all your tips and encouragement (and particularly to Cathy and Ms L for letting us invade your space!).

Pics to come soon ....

4 comments:

Reenie said...

It was great to see you again Juddie.... I'm looking forward to our next adventures

CurlyPops said...

It was lovely to meet you today Juddie...it was such a fun afternoon.
There's nothing better than food, chatter and craftiness!

Sherrin said...

It was lovely to meet you today Juddie! :o) I was a great day. :o)

Reenie said...

Yes indeedy. I am looking forward to our next crafting-"capers" Juddie.

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails