Friday, February 29, 2008

Transition

My brain hurts a bit at the moment, and I'm feeling rather apprehensive.....
I've just finished up at work to become a student yet again. One of my subjects actually started a month ago. I missed the first 3 classes and because I've been working too I feel that I'm really behind already. Not a good way to start the semester!

I've had ongoing problems with the administration of my enrolment (which meant I couldn't access the online class materials), and this week my internet connection has been almost non-existent. Argh! Definitely not the best situation when trying to write essays as part of a global seminar (together with students in four other countries)!

sorry - just in a bit of a mood today.

Better get back to my study!

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails