Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Facelift urgently required!

Eek! It's been two months since I last updated this blog. I got a bit snowed under with study, but now I've finished I can get back to all the stuff on my 'To Do' list.

Earlier this year we spent several weekends chipping away at the old paint that had combined with the plaster in our kitchen, after I decided that our house needed a facelift in brighter, fresher colours.

I really love the way the light streams into the kitchen, making it glow (especially when it was yellow) .... the white didn't turn out as we had hoped, so we'll have to try again when we work out a better colour scheme.

Here are a few pics from our first attempt early this year:



That stubborn paint/plaster mix


really takes it out of you


Site manager Gus guards the back door

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails