Friday, September 23, 2005

Cycle-a-rama

Time for another post! Its time for one of my pet topics at the moment - cycling! Looks like we were just ahead of the wave on the whole commuting into work by bicycle and Vespa and it's quickly becoming the mark of the cool and thrifty! The Age has come out with a bit of an article on our new lifestyle choice - "Two wheelie good ways to save". I guess the best part is the exercise and the smug self assurance as I shoot past all the stopped cars.

While I'm on the topic Bicycle Victoria have come out with a new set of discussion forums that are really useful for those of us on two self propelled wheels.

On the Vespa front Juddie is due to get her full licence in the coming months. Will be great to have her picking me up at work on the back of the Vespa. Ours is the lovely GT200 - very nice!

P.S. (added by juddie in September '08): G wrote this post, so please don't get all confused and think that I started writing about myself in the third person!)

No comments:

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails