Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hooray for hand-made hi-jinks!

This evening I must say a big thank you to the lovely Gillian and Jodie for organising today's fun crafty event in Ballarat! After such a long absence from the blogosphere and scheduled creative meet-ups, it was wonderful to catch up once more with so many of the creative ladies who have inspired and befriended me over the years, and to meet others for the first time ...



Yes, I know I tend to be more of an admirer and a planner than a really successful 'do-er', but I do feel inspired to get stuck into some more creative projects now. Looking forward to the next gig ...











8 comments:

Sue Niven said...

It was really great to meet you, I agree a most brilliant day.

Tania said...

Hi Juddie, it was so great to meet you yesterday. It really was the most fabulous day. By the way, I am an excellent admirer and planner too, not always such a great doer. Looking forward to catching up with you sometime soon x

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

It was a lovely day, and really nice to see you again Juddie.

All the best with all your changes, especially your new baby!

Cass said...

Looks like you had an amazing time. Next time I will definitely be there

Jodie said...

It was so great to catch up after such a long time, a fun day indeed. i hope it is not so long until we catch up again.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

It certainly was a fabulous day...soooo looking forward to the next one.

Gillian R said...

That photo cracks me up! It was so lovely to see you again. You looked gorgeous and thanks for letting me natter away with you so much.
Take care sweets and it mustn't be long now!

Christine M said...

It was such a great day. So lovely to meet you Juddie.

... also ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails